Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Incentives and Love.

          I came to this eye opening realization, that without and everyday incentive, I don't do this whole, "share your feelings with the world regardless of what they think" thing...some people call it blogging. I decided that although sharing my feelings is important, going out and seeing the world, and gaining those feelings has become more important. I want to keep blogging, but seeing this world, with my best friends right next to me, literally takes my breath away. I am living the life I used to dream about as a kid. This is all I have ever wanted. Having the friends I have, has made this life, exactly what it is cracked up to be, and more. Reaching for the incentive of being happy, living this life to the fullest is in full swing.
This is the love I knew I could feel.
Love holds no records of wrongs.

Lou Cotton: We Came As Romans 
See you soon Lou.
Have fun with the Aussie's 


By far, the funniest thing I have seen in a minute or two.




Going to see BMTH, with WCAR, and ADTR on MARCH 29th 2011.

Lets hear it for the four letter acronym bands..



                                              Donate to the Hearts of Gold, over their >>>>




1 comment:

"When we love, its isn't because the person's perfect, its because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly. We embrace their everything." - Rachel Maretsky