Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 - Dedicated to everyone who has taken me here.


See that world out there? Yeah, I am taking over.

Sometimes, I take criticism too lightly. Sometimes, too heavy. When I try too hard, I have heard people notice. I heard from one of my very best friends, that she "misses" the way I was. The band t-shirts. The vans. She misses the person I was before I changed, to who I am now. Not that this isn't a good person, but it isn't what she is used too. 

I have thought a lot about they way I am. The way I need to be. Who I want to become. What I have decided is that the only way I can be both, is to find a balance. To find a way of being myself, but still be everything my dreams have been set on. I have decided to find a way to be everything I have wanted to be. My deepest dreams are being fulfilled, but it hurts just as equal, to see my old self lost. The old self carried me to a place that I could not be grateful for. The beauty that this life offers is nothing I could have seen before, but I never wanted to change, until I realized what was happening to myself. I am growing. Truly I am become something I have always wanted to be.

My resolution for this year is to go back in time, to before I tried. To become more of my natural self, with a higher self esteem and a better self image. I am out to prove everyone that told me I couldn't, wrong. This is my deepest dream. So. Walk with me, and see what my eyes have seen. Take my hand and let me show you what it is to love. How to end this war. 

------------------------------
Searching, Seeking, Reaching, Always. - We Came As Romans

And every end is just the start to something else.
I think that if we ever stopped seeking out
what it is that keeps us growing,
then we'll never stop searching for the piece.
The heart that will keep us loving.

I'm always searching for

I'm always searching.
This path's not easy to walk upon.
I'm always seeking.
Knowing that I'm eager to carry on.
I'm searching, seeking, reaching for something more.
I'll be better than before.
Reaching for something more

1 comment:

  1. Am I missing something???? You do not wear vans or band shirts anymore??? Not that I am sad about that cuz you know me and fashion. I am just curious. Send a pic of your new style to me please. Love and miss.

    ReplyDelete

"When we love, its isn't because the person's perfect, its because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly. We embrace their everything." - Rachel Maretsky