Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sometimes:







Sometimes I forget to look back at how far I've come. Sometimes I forget to look back on how much I have to be grateful for. Sometimes I forget to be the positive person, I strive to be. 

Sometimes, I forget the fact that I have so many people on my side. When people say rude things to me at school, or over the internet, I forget how many people think the opposite. I feel like more people need to think this way. More people need to realize how many people are right next to them, rooting for that smile on their face. Maybe what we need to realize is that our enemies are the ones who tell us honestly how they feel. They are the one of the only individuals that can be completely open about their opinions. Strive to realize that our enemies are the ones who give us the chance to be ourselves. Fight against what people tell you they don't like. You are yourself, and that is why you have so many people that smile when you walk into the room.

High school has changed so many people. Some for the good and some for the bad. What I have realized is that, if I stand up for myself, people only have two options. They can either take me as I am, or watch me as I go. They can walk all over me, or help me up. Don't let this cruel world get you down. I can guarantee you are loved by so many people. Keep your chin up. I know you are beautiful. 

--------------------------------

I'm made of Wax Larry, What are you made of?- A Day To Remember
Everybody's out to get me.
Any moment could be my last.
This is me, you can take it or leave.
Right or wrong
I will stand on my own two feet.
Just breathe.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow. I felt like you were speaking to me with this. Your words have a way of speaking to people too. I completely agree, I just wish it was easier to think this way when you are feeling so low.

    ReplyDelete

"When we love, its isn't because the person's perfect, its because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly. We embrace their everything." - Rachel Maretsky