Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Your Time Is Up. (11.30)

         








  That's right.It's the 30th of November, which means i am done blogging for November! I have had a count down now for 5 days. I am finally done, and without you guys, i wouldn't have this awesome smug smile on my face. A smile that represents pure joy for everything i have told you, and how much of it has been received. The love and hope you guys bring me, makes me so grateful for this life, and for the chance i have to coexist with you people. This experience has taught me so much, about life, and all of the things in it.

           A lot has changed in the past 30 days. New Friends. Lost Friendship, regrowth of the love i knew i had always felt. Over this past 4 weeks, I have seen growth in my friends, and in the way i see them. I can tell i have changed, but not for you, for myself. I have become the person i aspire to be. Someone who loves you, regardless of anything anyone says about you. 

          I want to take the time, to tell you about my next project. As the holidays are coming around, I always become so thankful for all of the things i have, and makes me so sad for the people who are less fortunate. I feel like the holiday season, needs to be more about, giving to others. Not the ones who already have a warm coat to wear, or a bowl of soup to eat. But the people sleeping outside on these bitter nights. Everyone is full of joy and laughter, and i feel an obligation to fill every ones spirit, not just the ones i am friends with. Everyone deserves to feel this feeling, of the holiday season. 

         I challenge you to give up some of your used things this winter, and donate food to the food banks. I challenge you to show me what you are doing. 

      I am going to blog, as often as I can, about the things i am giving, making and showing people. I want to spread the message of love, and hope. Hopefully, by giving someone something, i can show them, that this holiday season, can be good, and the love i have for them, can make a difference. 

     I challenge you to be a part of charity. 

Read the blogs you didn't read, and confront me about any new topics you want to be discussed. 

Something crazy is going to happen on December 9th. Get ready.

----------------------------------------------------
Strength in Numbers - In Fear and Faith
I am who I am, is that so hard?
To realize that we are who we are
You can't live your life, hoping you were wrong
You can follow us and join the thousand strong

And as we gather together
To face the ones who oppose us
We have one thing left to say.

Your time is up now, this is our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"When we love, its isn't because the person's perfect, its because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly. We embrace their everything." - Rachel Maretsky